Senior Director, Infrastructure & Operations | Prestigious Pharmaceutical Firm
A global leader in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing is actively seeking a Senior Director of Infrastructure & Operations to serve as a key member of the IT leadership team. This individual will report directly to the VP, IT and EPMO, and will be responsible for the effective and efficient operational support and delivery of third-party and internally managed IT infrastructure used to support all business processes across the organization. This prestigious firm has been around for nearly 65 years and has locations domestically and globally as well.
- Provide strategic direction and oversight for the design, development, operation, and support of IT systems, including the full life cycle of technical architecture, infrastructure engineering, infrastructure operations and IT service support, with the goal to deliver high availability, performance, and capacity, in a cost effective and secure manner
- Oversee the deskside and service desk services and management of the ongoing end user support services to ensure excellent customer experience. Establishes and monitors the infrastructure metrics to track productivity, quality, service levels, and resource utilization, to collect the voice-of-the customer data, and to enable projects to be on schedule and within budget
- Oversees the Managed Services Provider, IT Operations, Data Center Services and Hardware Support Services to maintain customer satisfaction and to ensure quality standards, adherence to processes, policies, and service level agreements
- A minimum of 15 years of progressive IT experience with voice and data networking, systems operations, data centers, servers, storage, client computing, cloud, and cyber security required; prior experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to create high performing, collaborative teams; a Thought Leader, who leads by example by sharing technical and business knowledge with the team
- Previous leadership in creating and managing outsourced relationships
- Strength in strategic planning, organization design and development.
If at all interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply!