This Senior Desktop Support Specialist will have the opportunity to:
- Provide quick and accurate support to end-users throughout the organization.
- Be an expert supporting team in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Be the office expert and troubleshoot both hardware and software issues.
The Senior Desktop Support Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ Years of experience.
- Skilled with Active Directory, Powershell, Microsoft Windows, and Desktop.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once while still providing top-tier service to the team.
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative and innovative Financial Firm.
This role will enjoy the following benefits:
- Highly lucrative compensation plan.
- Strong 401k and employee benefits program.
- Work for a top Boston based financial firm.
If you want to join one of Boston's best firms as the Senior Desktop Support Specialist do not hesitate to apply!