Selby Jennings is working with global fund administrator looking for a Senior Database Engineer to join one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. This client supports the most elite hedge funds and will allow you a front row seat to trading. This individual will collaborate heavily with global teams to diagnose/troubleshoot any production issues.
- Provide support for production and non production database environments on premises and in cloud
- Build tools to automate and implement system and schema changes or transform data within development, QA, UAT, Staging and production environments
- Manage the database environments in AWS - Microsoft SQL Server databases that are used by applications written in Python, C#, .Net, and Java.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Must have scripting experience (Powershell, Python)