Join a growing InsurTech Company in Berlin. You will take on responsibility in the engineering team and directly contribute to the growth and success of the company. Do you want to have an impact on the insurance domain? Apply now.
- Amazing opportunities for career growth at a fast-growing company, with highly driven and experienced colleagues.
- Modern office in Berlin center.
- Flexible working hours and remote options.
- International and diverse Company
- Great training opportunities, workshops and team events
- Competitive salary up to 90k p.a.
- Visa support and financial assistance for relocation!!
- Integrate third-party systems and APIs into the internal systems and data lake using Airflow and Python scripts.
- Taking care of data sourcing, validation, processing & ingestion into data lake.
- Define and implement data reconciliation solutions between data sources and data warehouse.
- Collaborate with BI Analysts on data warehouse management.
- Build data quality monitoring and alerting for incoming integrations to ensure validity within our system.
- Refactor an existing project into python - validation and processing of incoming data with alerting, Lambda functions to integrate with outside APIs.
- A Bachelor in Computer Science, Physics, Math or related field.
- 4+ years of highly relevant practical experience in data engineering.
- Exceptional command of Python.
- Strong Airflow skills and knowledge.
- Not necessary but a plus: Insurtech or FinTech domain experience.
- Fluent in English.
If you are interested in discussing this role please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Eva Sassnick.