Summary: We are partnered with a rapidly growing consumer lending fin-tech to help bring on a talented quantitative risk analyst. This firm seeks to create lending solutions that positively impact their customer's lives through the use of advanced machine learning and statistical analysis.
This position will be responsible for performance analysis, through use of advance statistical analytics techniques in the areas of fraud, collection, and operations. Utilization in analyzing data, credit losses, portfolio performance trends, and forecasting skills to support credit risk functions.
Preferred to be local in the Dallas, TX area. The team will report to headquarters 1 to 2 times a week for in-person meetings
- Mines, models, analyzes large datasets, and utilizes predictive modeling techniques with an emphasis on optimizing credit risk and marketing campaign performance using modeling techniques: linear/logistic regression, factor analysis, decision trees, etc.
- Builds and validates a variety of statistical models, provides analytic support, and develops new criteria and/or strategies.
- Forecasts performance of marketing campaigns and tracks actual campaign performance versus the forecast.
- Conducts research projects incorporating project design, data collection and analysis, summarization of findings, and presentation of results.
- Applies advanced knowledge to produce advanced analytical material for discussions with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, or other quantitative discipline. Preferred 2+ years of related experience in quantitative role
- 3+ years in consumer finance or risk analytics
- Experience in data mining, modeling and analyzing analytic findings using SQL, SAS or R
- 3+ years of 1st or 2nd LOD quantitative experience inside a highly complex, large financial institution, preferred.
If you're interested in our Senior Credit Risk Analyst role, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at