An expanding life insurance, reinsurance and asset management firm that oversees over $87B in assets is projected to expand rapidly within the reinsurance space. Their goal is to create capital flexibilities and grow their business through reinsurance and legal entity acquisitions while still maintaining their quality of experience for their clients.
They are looking to hire a Senior Risk Analyst to their risk modelling and stress testing group which sits in the broader enterprise risk team. For clarity the role would report directly to the Head of Risk Modeling & Stress Testing and the role itself would play integral part in the business as you will be joining a very hands-on group that is accountable for building all risk models and risk analytics for the business. Additionally, you would primarily be focused on the companies Asset Management side but the role is so unique because covers both market risk and credit risk across the business.
- Develop and implement credit risk models to measure prepayments
- Partner with the Hedge Trading Desk to explore risk return profiles and trading analytics
- Produce risk analytics such as credit var, credit risk returns distributions etc.
- Enhance Valuation models and quality controls for the company
- Leverage stress testing and ad hoc analysis
- 3-6 years of experience in a quantitative field
- Experience with Python or SQL
- Strong verbal and written skills in a team environment
- Knowledge of risk models and risk analytics
- Strong analytical skills