Key responsibilities of the position:
- Establish aggregate limits within Trade Credit/Trade Finance.
- Complete credit reviews and recommendations for corporates within the portfolio.
- Work with Underwriters on their requests for credit in a time efficient manner.
- Execute approvals and present review results to internal Credit Committees.
- Initiate and/or participate in buyer calls and/or visits as needed to ascertain applicable risk profile and appropriate risk appetite
- Ensure projected default coverage for corporate clients within the company Credit Policy Guidelines.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly exposure reports as required.
Key requirements of the position:
- Experience in credit risk management, including, transaction analysis within a Trade Credit, Banking or equivalent organisation.
- A background in using different credit risk management portfolio techniques and tools.
- A proven track record in credit risk decision-making.
- Organisational skills and project management.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, basic transactional modelling and forecasting.