A multi-billion dollar alternative asset manager is looking to add an associate or senior associate to their investment team. The team invests in both primary and secondary credit opportunities across public and private credit. They are looking for an associate with 2-4 years of investment banking, leveraged finance, HY credit research, structured credit, CLO etc. The incumbent for this role will be responsible for the entire investment process including sourcing, underwriting/ research, portfolio management etc. Please apply if you are meet the below criteria.
- Strong academic background
- 2 years of investment banking or credit related experience
- Strong financial modeling skill set
- Expert with Excel; Basic understanding of VBA/ SQL is a plus
- Proficient with Bloomberg
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills