Key responsibilities of the Position:
- Providing support in the origination, structuring and execution of Maritime asset deals.
- Supporting the Relationship manager by providing in depth credit analysis inline with the business strategy and risk appetite framework.
- Actively contributing to the management of the Banks portfolio, inclusive of renewals, amendments& waivers.
- Liaising with major stakeholders in the Bank and reporting to senior management.
Key requirements of the Position:
- An in-depth knowledge of credit analysis within Commodities.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel pivot tables and Macros.
- Strong communication (both written and oral) and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to present.
- Willing to be based in Paris.