Senior Counsel - Hedge Fund
A growing Hedge Fund is seeking a Senior Counsel to be the General Counsel's first strategic legal hire handling a wide variety of private funds and investment management work as well as complex commercial and corporate agreements. This individual will be a generalist supporting a rapidly growing fund and advise the firm on complex investment strategies across securities, derivatives, and other instruments.
This is a highly visible role as the second attorney within the legal department. The Senior Counsel will be heavily involved with all sides of the business and collaborate with senior executives as the fund continues their success.
Qualifications for the Senior Counsel position:
- JD, Top Tier Law School
- 6+ years' experience within private practice, in-house environment or mix of both
- In-house experience at a Hedge Fund is a major plus
- Extensive experience within private funds, investment management agreements and advising on investments
- Experience drafting and negotiating key commercial agreements
- Experience with corporate governance, securities, and all regulatory compliance matters
- Solution-Driven, Positive, Team-Oriented Mentality
About the Firm:
- Global Hedge Fund
- Top of the industry compensation packages
- Unlimited outreach and tools for immediate success
If you find this ad relevant to your experience and skills please apply, if not feel free to pass it around to anyone in your network that may be interested.