Take on a critical role providing oversight and challenge for effective risk management
Day to day, you'll be:
- Providing expert advice on risk management and providing senior executives with relevant management information and reports
- Responsible for delivering the strategy for credit risk appetite
- Assessing and underwriting large transactions, making sure all borrowing applications meet credit policy and appetite
- Supporting your colleagues in their daily duties and covering regulatory compliance matters in the absence of management
The skills you'll need:
- To make an impact in this role, you'll need to be a team player with expert knowledge of risk management, particularly credit risk, risk control and risk governance management.
- You'll also need risk management experience in corporate lending.
- Knowledge of German regulations would be a real benefit.
You'll also bring:
- Expert knowledge of risk management, particularly credit risk, risk control and risk governance management
- Detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements, especially MaRisk
- Fluency in English and German
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools