Company Summary: My client is one of the fastest growing wealth management company based in Geneva. They have offices especially in Switzerland and opening branches in different countries. They are looking for a senior compliance officer who can work within a fast-paced sector with high profile clients.
- Perform KYC reviews, analysis of internal policies according to the proper regulations
- Offer expertise on business topics regarding regulatory compliance area
- Collaborating with Relationship manager in various tasks such as training, documentation etc.
- Checking and reviewing PEP, high risk profile, sanction lists (SECO, OFAC), account openings/closings, reports of business trips according to cross border rules.
- Key areas of focus: KYC, AML, regulatory compliance, sanctions, PEP, cross border
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a compliance function (within a financial institution).
- Knowledge of European/Swiss financial laws within Anti Financial Crime, Europe/Swiss fund regulations (CISA, UCITS, AIFMD), cross border, AML/KYC laws and related softwares
- Ability to work well with others and detect challenges, management and project based experiences are plus
- Fluent French and English language skills are essential, any other languages are plus
- Legal or business background is a plus
- Relevant certifications are a plus: CAMS; LLM; CCP
For further information, please contact Yagiz Cafer Cakmak