Role: Senior Compliance Officer
Reporting to: Head of Compliance
Location: Dublin, Ireland
We have been engaged by an Irish financial services company, to find a Senior Compliance Officer to join their team.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly Compliance reports
- Maintaining the regulatory registers (e.g. F&P, Conflicts of Interest etc.)
- Reviewing company policies, ensuring they are fully compliant with all relevant regulation/legislation
- Collaborating with external regulatory authorities when needed
- Ensuring the delivery of the annual Compliance programme
- Performing regular monitoring reviews of the company's regulated activity, ensuring regulatory obligations are met in areas such as Anti Money Laundering, Data Protection and Consumer Protection
- Risk management within the company, conducting Compliance Risk Assessments, populating and maintaining risk registers, co-ordination of risk committees
- Staying informed of emerging statutory and legal requirements and reporting to the Head of Compliance accordingly
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Institute of Bankers/Compliance Institute qualification (preferred)
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Adaptability with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with very strong written skills.
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Excellent IT skills - proficiency in MS Office, excel and word.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to act on own initiative and an organised approach to work
- Good judgement, confidentiality, and discretion
- A track record of liaising with business stakeholders in the effective delivery of objectives
- Ability to operate autonomously to drive deliverables and to work collaboratively as part of team