An exciting and very successful financial institution in Cologne is looking for experienced Business Intelligence Analysts to join their team of highly motivated Business Intelligence Enthusiasts. Are you keen to take over responsibility quickly and implement BI solutions in an SAP BusinessObjects environment? Apply now.
- A high-skilled, multinational team working and having fun in the office in Cologne.
- Exciting digitalization and data projects within a team of respect and support.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- A stable, successful and innovative company.
- A strong works council that guarantees all employee rights.
- Salary between € 65,000 and € 90,000 depending on work experience.
- You help the team to further develop the different reports and reporting strategy within financial, stock and capital investment data as well as regulatory and risk controlling data.
- You are the link between the specialist departments and reporting in terms of analysis, recording, conceptualizing, modelling, reporting, prioritization and implementation of data requirements.
- You develop, design, plan and monitor the further and new development of innovative features and automation functions.
- You talk to the internal clients and ensure the understanding of several stakeholders during the entire reporting processes.
- You create comprehensive, easy-to-understand reports and dashboards to visualize trends and help the company make data-driven decisions.
- You work hands on with SAP BusinessObjects and SQL on a daily bases.
- Completed university degree in computer science or comparable.
- At least 3, ideally 5+ years of professional experience in the data area as a BI Analyst, BI Developer, Data Warehouse Developer, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, IT Consultant, Data Product Owner.
- Fluent in SQL and confident using relational databases.
- Good knowledge of a reporting tool, ideally SAP BusinessObjects. Also good: Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, Cognos, SAS or Exasol.
- Proven records of holing presentations or holding workshops.
- Strategic mindset, ideally work experience within strategic projects.
- Experience within a financial services institution, ideally experience within the area of capital investments reporting.
- Business fluent in German, good in English.
If you are interested in the role, please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking around at this point, but are interested in job opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact Nathalie Zetzmann.