Senior Audit Associate, Corporate Credit
Compensation: 90-130k base
I am currently working with a Top International Bank that is looking to add a Senior Audit Associate to their Corporate Credit group which will sit out of their New York City office.
Ideal candidates have 2-6 years of experience within internal audit and are familiar with the credit life cycle and project finance. In this role you will be participating in a variety of engagements alongside senior team members and aiding in the development of the remediation plan for control gaps and deficiencies identified in audit engagements. If performance is high, there will also be the potential to act as AIC on a few engagements.
- Contribute to audit engagements from end to end, from planning and scoping to execution
- Work closely with senior leadership and industry stakeholders to identify control gaps and develop plans for remediation
- Engage in quarterly and annual risk assessments
- 2-6 years of experience in Internal Audit or Credit Review
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or another related field
- Familiarity with corporate finance and corporate lending
- Knowledge of applicable regulations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills