A top European bank are seeking an Associate/VP for their Healthcare M&A team in Paris/London. This bank has a strong presence world wide and is highly rated within Investment Banking.
The team will expose you to transactions ranging up to and above €3bn and will be within a lean structure, while having access to their Generalist pool of juniors for Execution.
This will be a great chance for Investment Bankers who have engaged in some Healthcare M&A to join a lean team without any hurdles for future growth.
- Take a leading role in M&A execution and exposure to origination/marketing efforts of the team
- Responsible as a main point of contact internally and externally
- Responsible to lead the Juniors in execution of transactions and manage projects effectively
- Investment Banking/M&A experience of 4 years or over
- Bachelors from a reputable institution
- Fluency in English or French would be ideal
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Take ownership and drive individual projects on
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
Please apply if you would like to join a highly active and lean team within a large reputable bank known for its entrepreneurial environment.