The new member will be tasked to help evaluate new investment opportunities and monitor the existing portfolio.
- Support the origination of new deal opportunities through pitch books etc for the senior members of the team.
- Execution and structuring of deals.
- Constructing and maintaining of financial models.
- Drafting of credit papers and other credit analysis.
- At least 3 years of prior investment experience in leveraged finance, private equity, private debt or private credit.
- Strong financial modelling capabilities, able to build models from scratch.
- Good understanding of drafting credit papers and other forms of credit analysis.
- Familiarity with Bloomberg and and other research databases.
- Ability to speak Mandarin or another SEA language would be a plus.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified.