A leading middle market private debt manager based in New York is seeking a junior/mid-level investor relations professional with prior ESG experience.
- Content creation of annual ESG report, ESG committee meetings, policy library, and ESG FAQ's
- Investor relations reporting including annual ESG report
- Assist in the building the ESG due diligence process
- Collaborate with external ESG advisory firms
- Support LP's
- 3-5 years of prior experience in investor relations with a focus in ESG or sustainability consulting
- Strong quantitative and communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
This is a very unique position with a blue chip investment manager, so if you meet the requirements, please apply today!