Selby Jennings has been engaged by a debt investment firm in Dallas, Texas to find a Senior Associate to join their team. This opportunity will allow you to work with some of the brightest minds in Dallas as well as allow you to have an entrepreneurial take on a variety of sectors.
This person's main responsibility will be the deal quarterback as well as over see the associates within the team.
This team is tightly knit and provides a great working environment and a meritocratic approach to upward mobility.
- INVESTMENT BANKING AND PRIVATE INVESTING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Pre or Post MBA (5 to 6 years of IB + PE experience within the direct lending, credit, or debt space)
- Strong GPA, ranking/mid-year reviews
- Strong deal sourcing and transactional experience (closed deals)
- Very strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Very strong financial modeling experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to build relationships, and work with professionals around the organization