A Private Equity firm is looking to expand its team with an Associate/Senior Associate. They are located in the DMV area and focus on infrastructure and transportation. This is an established firm that is hoping to bring on strong individuals who are hoping to grow their buyside experience.
- Diligence and execute private equity investment opportunities and transactions across various industries
- Investment sourcing and evaluation including building and managing sourcing channels, deal flow, and helping prioritize transaction pipeline.
- Financial modeling including analysis of financial statements, valuations, returns, and competitive ratios
- Create investment presentations and transaction memos regarding new investment opportunities
- Evaluate and monitor the ongoing performance of portfolio company investments
- Participate in fundraising presentations and marketing
- A minimum of 2-4 years of investment banking or private equity experience
- Industry knowledge in the energy sector
- Strong GPA from a top university
- Exceptional modeling and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are looking to transition into Private Equity or for a new challenge, please apply!