A highly active Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) is seeking at add a Senior Asset Manager to their team in Washington, DC. They are a highly active team with industrial and office properties across the US. In this role, you would be able to perform property management, leasing and asset management services for the Midwest portfolio.
The Senior Asset Manager will....
- Maximize value through effective leadership of tenant relationship, leasing, management, repositioning and captial investment
- Provide analytical ownership and supporting oversight of asset management functions, including regional and property strategic planning, leasing strategy, lease negotiations, property operations, portfolio budgeting and forecasting
- Manage third party relationships with tenants, legla, property managers, leasting teams, etc to ensure that corporate goals are accomplished
- Prepare annual and quarterly reforecasting
- Partner with investments team on underwriting potential acquisitions as well as post-contract investment due diligence and onboarding
The Senior Asset Manager should have...
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in asset management
- Understanding of and experience with real estate underwriting, operations, capitalization and principal ownership
- Excellence in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; Argus Enterprise experience strongly preferred; Advanced Excel modeling experience required
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills