A successful and established Health Insurance is looking for a skilled Senior Actuary based in Zurich You will provide actuarial and analytical expertise specific to development projects, ranging from implementing analytical processes to more traditional actuarial processes. Does that sound interesting to you? Apply now!
What my client company has to offer
- Take the opportunity to fundamentally digitally revolutionize the insurance industry.
- Work in a highly innovative environment with over 50 data experts.
- Take advantage of a well-established employer.
- Internationally operating companies and their expatriate staff
- Ensure and support the technical actuarial modeling development
- Support the actuarial data quality workstream
- Support business development from an actuarial perspective
- Perform actuarial reviews and financial analysis of portfolios
- Provide support to the Pricing Team or Reserving Team
- Perform ad-hoc reviews of reinsurance arrangements
- Liaise with other departments to gather information and answer requests from internal stakeholders as well as partners within the wider group
- You are either a fully qualified Actuary (DAV, FIA or similar) or have proven expertise on a data analytics background.
- Experience working in a Health Insurance.
- Proven experience with a programming language, especially SQL, PL/SQL and inside SAS used dialects.
- Perfect knowledge and utilization of MS Office, especially MS Excel including VBA.
- Solvency II, IFRS 17 or risk management experience are considered an asset.
- You are fluent in English and German
If you are interested, please send your CV or apply directly.