One of the nation's leading health plans is on a hiring campaign, looking to add several Senior Actuarial Analyst's to their growing teams. They currently have openings on both the Government and Commercial sides.
These positions can be worked remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
Responsibilities of Senior Actuarial Analyst:
- Perform routine actuarial analyses requiring the application of acceptable actuarial techniques, procedures and criteria
- Assist with pricing, valuations, trend analytics, financial reporting and forecasting
- Utilize data management and structure techniques with limited direction and oversight
- With guidance, present completed work and related implications to team members, internal clients and leadership.
Qualifications Senior Actuarial Analyst:
- 3+ years of health actuarial experience
- 4 or more actuarial exams passed towards ASA
- Bachelor's degree in related field (I.E. Actuarial Analysis, Financial Analysis, Statistics)