Job Title: Senior Actuarial Analyst
Location: New Jersey
Summary: This position is with a highly regarded P&C insurance firm that is looking to rapidly expand out their Personal Risk Services division. My client is looking to bring on a technical Senior Actuarial Analyst to act as a specialist in internal data, encompassing data quality, its manipulation, and visualization.
- Support work products in the Forecasting and Portfolio Management focusing on data preparation and management.
- Serve as an in-house data expert, ensuring data quality and proficient manipulation and visualization.
- Learn about new internal data sources, establish relationships between data sources, and maintain best querying practices.
- Develop and implement data monitoring and diagnostic initiatives, with a focus on documenting data and processes.
- Collaborate with the team to drive process modernization, emphasizing efficiency, structure, and scalability.
- Generate actuarial reports and dashboards that promote openness and uniformity while delivering a compelling narrative to both internal and external stakeholders.
- 3+ years in the P&C actuarial industry
- 2+ exams passed
- Proficiency in SQL, R and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelors degree required
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work life balance.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
If you are interested in the Senior Actuarial Analyst role, then please reach out to Nicole at (646) 362-6992