Years Experience: c.10+
A historic, market-leading blue-chip Hedge Fund, with an expertise across a multitude of hedge fund strategies, are expanding their sales and marketing team to support a big fund-raising push in 2022.
The firm launched over 20 years ago and has enjoyed consistent success across a variety of market conditions. Its founding portfolio managers and wider investment team have earned legendary status across the market in line with this top, consistent performance. This position will involve raising assets and supporting the wider investor base.
- To build out a pipeline and ultimately raise assets from a global investor base who have capacity to allocate to blue-chip hedge fund strategies;
- To liaise with the existing investor-base and update them with a technical understanding of the fund's portfolio and performance;
- To support and advise on the creation of technical marketing materials to share with your investor network;
- To work alongside the Partners of business development to define the fund-raising strategy for the business;
- To attend meetings with key prospective and existing investors, and to update them on the firm's performance and wider portfolio.
- To have c.10+ years experience at a blue-chip hedge fund or asset manager in a business development or investor relations role;
- To have extensive experience liaising with a top-tier investor base;
- To have a deep global investor-network of prospective investors for this fund;
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- To have a desire to work for a renowned market-leading hedge fund;
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
If you would like to be considered for this blue-chip hedge fund sales and marketing opportunity, who's legendary team are extremely well-known amongst the top-tier of investors, then please apply directly on this site.