Company Summary: A rapidly growing, premier boutique Investment Bank is currently seeking more members to join their TMT Investment Banking execution team. The team focuses on Software and Digital Media, with special attention to B2B SaaS, B2C ecommerce, payments, mobile commerce, marketplaces and B2B services for retail technologies. This position is fully remote, and you can expect to play an integral role at this firm as they continue to grow covering M&A and Capital Markets.
Salary: 100k + Bonus
The Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Prepare and track financial models, documents, and due diligence efforts.
- Be a resource to clients regarding recommendations and support.
The Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of either direct Investment Banking, Transaction Advisory, Or Consulting experience with an interest in an M&A focused Investment Banking.
- Strong curiosity for the TMT industry (TMT experience preferred but not required).
- Excellent technical ability (I.E financial modeling and valuations).
- Strong communication skills to be able to interact with team members and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in the analyst position, then apply immediately!