Key responsibilities :
- Understand client needs (individual, family, business) and develop long term client relationships
- Advise and develop investment strategy that aims to meet clients' objectives, needs as well as risk profiles
- Aspire to achieve individual performance objectives, from client book development, sales /financials, to upholding risk/compliance culture
- Implement and improve the quantitative analysis processes in the generation of comprehensive investment ideas, trade execution, and advanced strategies for HNW and UHNW Private Clients, including individuals, family offices, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Experienced in crafting and implementing business development and sales initiations, including consultative sales for a wide array of products
- Solid understanding of investment products and strategy for HNW and UHNW clients