A universal and well-established banking group is seeking a Senior Compliance Officer to sit within the insurance division of the bank. This bank is operating worldwide and offers a broad range of products and services to a private and public clientele. Currently, it is developing in Paris and is therefore seeking an experienced compliance officer in the insurance space.
- Support the Insurance Advisory activities on the second line of defence to ensure all policies are procedures are up to date.
- Communicate effectively with the business to assess compliance risk exposure providing analysis, reporting and governance.
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders and the regulators.
- Maintain an effective compliance and control framework to ensure good market practices.
- Experience within an Insurance, Banking, or Audit company.
- Sound analytical abilities to develop practical solutions to complex issues.
- Proven experience within a compliance and/or audit function.
- Fluent in French and English.