The Compliance Analyst is responsible for assisting with the management of the firms' regulatory relationships and in ensuring that the firm complies with all applicable regulations and internal policies.
The Compliance Analyst needs to have a basic working knowledge of regulation and corporate governance, will be a professional of the highest standard and work diligently to complete their duties keeping in mind the objectives of the firm. The Compliance Analyst will be comfortable communicating with colleagues across all levels of the group and delivering difficult messages when needed.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Compliance experience in the financial services space
- Excellent administrative, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong IT literacy skills
- Capable of managing and assisting with multiple business priorities at any one time
- Knowledge of clearinghouse operations and applicable regulations
- CISI certification is advantageous