Currently working with a Real Estate Investment Management firm who is seeking to expand their legal team. This firm has over $10B assets under management and this is a critical hire for the firm. You will be working closely with Investment professionals regarding prospective Real Estate transactions and would be joining a lean legal team with a strong ability to make an impact.
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts, construction contracts, and service agreements.
- Draft and negotiate various lease types, amendments, letters of intent, and other leasing documents.
- Draft and negotiate contracts relating to matters of property management, leasing services, design, and construction management.
- Support and collaborate with executive leadership across both the Investments team and Legal team
- JD from a top tier Law school
- Member (In good standing) of the California State Bar
- 3+ years of experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house within the Real Estate space.
- Experience with commercial contracts, service contracts, and lease amendments.
If you are interested in the Real Estate Counsel role feel free to reach out with an updated copy of your resume.