Selby Jennings are partnered with a leading global real estate asset manager. The group raise institutional capital from leading investors and are currently raising for their 6th fund which focuses on logistics.
As the firm continues to grow, and take advantage of the current market, the team are looking to onboard an entrepreneurial capital raising / investor relations professional to play a significant role in driving the firm's AUM.
- Raise institutional capital (pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, family offices) with a global remit
- Work across the entire fundraising cycle from prospecting to closing
- Creating and updating marketing materials
- Negotiating and project managing the closing of new fund commitments
- Develop and maintain relationships with investors
- 5+ years of real estate fundraising
- Investor relations experience across the private markets
- A relevant network of European institutional investors
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing real estate firm, and play an integral part in the fundraising, apply now.