A top performing prop shop is looking for an experienced Quantitative Trader to join an existing equities HFT desk. This role will be part of an innovative, collaborative team with expectations to further build out the equities desk. They are a skilled quant team with an excellent track record.
- Develop and create strategies for high frequency trading signals.
- Conduct new alpha research and optimization research on current strategies.
- Commit to comprehensive project quality and security whilst collaborating with other Quantitative Traders, Developers, & Researchers, to leverage market opportunities.
- Monitor market trends and competitor's strategies to avoid overlap and potential risk.
- Proven track record of previous trading performance with high frequency trades.
- 4+ years of experience as a trader or researcher in the quantitative finance space.
- Bachelor, Master's, or PhD in Mathematics, Finance, Computer science, Physics, or other STEM related field.
- 2+ years of experience in trading U.S or Global Equities.
- Hands on Programming experience with C++ or Python
- A collaborative yet entrepreneurial environment that encourages constant innovation and growth through the development of elite trading technologies.
- PnL split (%) or bonus based on strategy performance.