Quant Researcher, Systematic Fund, London
An industry-leading, global systematic fund is looking for an experienced Quantitative Researcher to join their successful pod in London. They are extremely technologically driven, giving them the best in class infrastructure. Expanding in Rates.
Quantitative Researchers are responsible for developing and testing systematic rates trading strategies using statistical analysis to build and refine trading signals by conducting research on historical datasets. They're also hiring quantitative developer's for this team as well from a rates.
- Build and refine rates trading signals by conducting research on historical and alternative datasets.
- Develop models and valuation strategies, and improve existing ones.
- Generate new sources of alpha.
- Conduct back testing.
- Implement rates trading signals and models within a live trading environment.
- An MSc/PhD in a quantitative discipline.
- Must have prior product knowledge in Rates or Commodities 3+ years'
- 3+ years' experience in working with large datasets and conducting statistical analysis/research
- Strong programming skills (Python, C++, Java)
- A passion for the global financial markets.
- Exposure to machine learning techniques (Deep Learning)