My client is a rapidly-growing quantitative hedge fund in NYC that trades systematic equities, fx, vol, etc., and they're looking for a Quantitative PM to help build out their fixed income trading efforts. This will be a collaborative role, in which you'll have the opportunity to make a difference by researching, developing, and implementing systematic trading strategies within the fixed income space. This firm is looking for a candidate with a successful live trading track record of at least two years.
- Research, develop and implement systematic trading strategies across the fixed income space
- Analyzing data sets to optimize portfolio allocation and trade multiple fully systematic strategies
- A live track record of at least one year trading fixed income
- Experience running high sharpe strategies
- Experience developing and executing systematic strategies
- C++ and Python proficiency preferred
If of interest, please reach out! Happy to discuss in further detail!
Actively interviewing, looking to fill immediately.