Join this exciting trading firm that offers impressive benefits and a start-up atmosphere in Hamburg. Apply now!
- Get support for training and personal development.
- Enjoy a highly professional work environment with the drive of a start-up.
- Opportunity to shape your role.
- Exciting and interesting tasks
- Flexible working hours, Free meals, Home office regulation, Public transport subsidy, Gym membership..
- Individual professional development
- Team and company events (and much more).
- You have technical responsibility for the Statistical Solutions team in the area of trading analytics.
- Together with a team of quantitative developers, you will contribute to the development of technically demanding trading related solutions.
- In addition to content-related reconciliation of topics, you are also involved in the implementation of scripts, models and technical products.
- You coordinate ongoing projects, ad-hoc tasks and manage the resource and time planning accordingly.
- You face challenges confidently and find purposeful and appropriate solutions together with everyone involved.
- You question existing processes proactively and get involved in improving and automating them.
- You enjoy the variety of coordinative tasks and technical implementation of them.
- You have strong communication skills and can motivate and encourage employees individually, which you have already been able to prove in previous professional environments.
- You succeed in organizing and completing many projects of different scopes and urgency in a structured and timely manner.
- You have reliable programming skills in at least one higher programming language and would like to develop yourself further in this area.
- In addition to your passion for technology, mathematics, and software development, you have an interest in issues relating to stock exchange trading and the capital markets.
- Fluent German and good spoken and written English skills are required.
If you're interested, please apply with your CV.