A leading American Investment Bank is looking to build out their Quantitative Modeling team across the USA, and they're hiring Associate through VP-level talent. The bank is looking for strong quantitative backgrounds across the board, as they'd like to build both their Development and Validation teams.
On the market risk side, this role will see deep exposure to the financial markets and cover multiple asset classes and products ranging from equity derivatives to commodities future and options. They're also eager to speak with candidates that have credit and counterparty credit modeling backgrounds as well.
- Research, develop, and implement models for stress testing/stress scenario design and expansion
- Develop and implement methodologies, algorithms, and diagnostic tools to enhance model accuracy
- Enforce model documentation and build challenger models to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Support the team in response to regulatory requirements, working closely with regulators and auditors
- Master's Degree or higher in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Econometrics, Statistics, etc.
- Proficiency coding/programming in R, Python, or C++
- Exceptional data analysis and management using SQL, VBA, Matlab, and/or Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years experience preferred but not required