After having a very successful Q1-Q3, a global head of one of the top investment banks in New York received the approval to expand its worldwide e-trading team. As a result, they are looking to hire a strong QD to help lead the expansion of their front-office e-trading quant development team in their NYC office.
This is a perfect role for a passionate quant developer/strategist who is looking to join a team where he/she can have a tangible impact on the desk's trajectory within the e-trading space.
- Assist with leading the buildout of a macro e-trading desk (IR/Credit)
- Develop core pricing engines in order to improve latency targets
- Improve existing trading applications
- Build electronic trading platforms for credit and rates
- Stay up to date with industry's latest tech stack updates and research data science and machine learning publications in order keep the e-trading business on the cutting edge of Wall Street
- 7+ years of front-office quant experience supporting a rates and/or credit quant team.
- 5 + years of front-office e-trading experience
- 5+years of hands-on algo developement experience supporting fixed income products
- Ph.D. and/or Masters in a quantitative discipline
- Expertiese in Java programming
- Phenomenal communcation skills are a must
If you meet these requirements, please apply to this posting and a consultant will be in touch shortly.