Our client is a leading Proprietary Trading firm and a major liquidity provider for global exchanges. They're looking for a talented team player as their python backend developer, people who are creative in their approach to problem-solving.
- This person will be joining the team who is owning and working on their in-house risk platform, and working closely with their risk managers and the rest of the tech organization.
- Going forward, this person will need to understand the system deeply and services to maintain and improve its design/performance, develop more features to existing applications used in trading activities with care of performance and data/query cost and also the future scalability
- Debug and fixing issue might encounter with long term and high performance solution.
- Document development, dev-ops process, important design; Update relevant documents after any changes.
- Take care of the code base, database, share knowledge, introduce new ideas
- Review code, support the other members/teams to import/extract data.
- Working with not only the dev team but also the trading/compliance team to get the business knowledge and task requirement
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Excellent communicator
- 3 years+ of experience working with Python language and familiar working with Django or other Python-backend framework.
- Robust knowledge with SQL, and experience working with Relation Database System such as PostgreSQL, MySQL,..
- Strong fundamentals knowledge such as OOP programming, algorithms, data structure and design patterns
- Good working knowledge of git, ci/cd and unit testing.
- Linux experience
- Event-based message systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, Solace, Google Pub/Sub, Kafka)
- Distributed systems
- Prior Google Cloud experience