Alternative Investment Manager
Compensation - Competitive with bonus
Our client is a global alternative investment management firm that is focuses on commodities trading.
The successful candidate will help the portfolio managers by developing, expanding analytics, tools and process to further their investment process. This individual will also produce business intelligence based on short-term market developments, and conduct data analysis and trade idea generation.
- Implement software engineering best practices and develop high quality code.
- Develop alpha generating proprietary trading signals.
- Automate data retrieval and custom analytics in various delivery formats that combine internal and external data sources
- Take ownership of the development infrastructure.
Preferred Tech Experience:
- Strongly skilled in Python.
- Experience with SQL Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server.
- Experience with Git and AWS.
- Previous experience working within a trading operation, preferably energy or commodity trading, with an understanding of the trade life cycle.