Python Data Scientist
A top investment bank is looking for a Data Scientist/Software Engineer to join their team. This team is responsible for development, implementation and management of their client systems. This team partners with data science and front office trading teams to deliver an automated pricing solution to their financing clients. You will play a direct role in the development, implementation and roll-out of these new analytical capabilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate with internal and external clients to develop and establish pricing and reporting capabilities
- Define new coding requirements, analytical capabilities and deliver key functionalities to their clients
- Work as a member of a team to build an electronic communication channel with clients
- Work with internal teams to build user interfaces for client stakeholders
Ideal candidates should possess:
- MS/PhD in a quantitative field
- Strong Python and SQL coding skills (2-5 years of experience at the production level)
- Experience working with distributed technologies (Hadoop, spark or impala)
- Knowledge of statistics and machine learning techniques
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.