Our client, one of the leading Healthcare focused Investment Banks on the street is currently looking to add an Associate to their team in NYC. This position will offer extensive exposure to the not-for-profit Healthcare sector and give you the ability to hone your Public/Municipal finance skill set. If you're an Investment Banking professional at the Analyst level this is a once in a lifetime chance for you to join one of the top teams on the street!
The role will involve the following:
- Preparing and delivering presentation materials
- Performing extensive valuation, due-diligence, and pricing analyses
- Attending client meetings
- Playing a key role in all aspects of the transaction process
- Ideally works at another leading investment bank or public finance advisory firm
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Math, or Economics
- Advanced proficiency in DBC, Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & Powerpoint
- Team player and a self-starter
- Strong communication skills and able to work with tight deadlines
- Exposure to lean deal teams
- Working on some of the most sought after buy and sell-side deals in the market
- Live deal experience
- Upward progression and hands-on learning from senior management
If you are an investment banking Associate that is looking to join one of the best Healthcare teams in the market please apply by clicking the link.
The process is moving extremely fast, apply in now with your resume!