My client is a Global Bank that is looking to hire a Project Manager to manage their Asia Cash Management Transformation Initiatives. This will consist of their Corporate and FI Cash Management products and services.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Responsible for delivery, execution monitoring and problem solving
- Take charge of budget, planning quality and scopes
- Prepare and contribute to Business Requirement Documents
- Defining and executing Test Cases
Requirements of the Project Manager
- Understanding of value chain of Cash Management
- Experience with Operational processes mapping
- Experience with Gap Analysis
- Able to understand and translate user needs or functional needs into technical specifications
Please note that the full JD will be shared with you once you are shortlisted.
If you are interested to apply for the Project Manager position, please click apply and we will reach out to you for a confidential discussion to share more details about the company and the job position.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)