An established Chinese integrated refinery is seeking a strong Products Operator (across the barrel).
- Liaise with counterparties, surveyors, agents, suppliers and buyers, logistics team, treasury/finance and/or other related departments on updates of loading/unloading, cargo operational requirements, and ensure smooth execution of transactions.
- Drafting of sales contract and preparation of purchase contract counter in accordance to the deal confirmation.
- In charge of daily operations work which includes and not limited to: confirmation of shipment, documentations instructions, appointment of surveyors and voyage orders, and to follow-up on all shipments/deals in a timely manner.
- Liaise with demurrage team according to terms of contract on demurrage claims
- Liaise with Trade Finance team on the issuance of LC, vetting of settlement price, and to prepare Letter of Guarantee when receiving payment.
- Timely updating of data (settlement, bill of lading date, NOR date) in ETRM system.
- Updating of ledger, shipping schedule and monitoring of L/Cs.
- Ensure compliance with the Company's policies.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related studies
- Strong experience in Refined Products Oil (Fuel Oil, Naphtha, Gas Oil, Jet, Mogas, LNG) operations in the energy trading or related industry.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Able to speak, read and write in Mandarin
- Highly organised and motivated individual with a keen eye for details
- Ability to multi-task, and is an excellent team player.