Title: Private Equity VP (Healthcare/Technology)
Company Summary: A highly regarded private equity firm is looking to add a Vice President to their team. This is a unique opportunity to join the firms growing US platform within the healthcare and technology sectors.
The Vice President will be responsible for:
- Lead sourcing, assessment, and negotiation of potential investment opportunities across the healthcare and technology sectors.
- Monitor the success of portfolio companies by working closely with portfolio company leadership
- Perform market research, outreach, and middle market deal execution.
The Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- Six to eight years of private equity investing experience (including investment banking)
- Experience in healthcare and/or technology sector investments
- Strong financial modeling experience
- Driven and motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills and a keen attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred.
If you are interested in this unique Vice President opportunity, then please apply now!