Title: Private Equity Vice President
Company Summary: A growing first-time fund in LA is looking to add a Vice President to their team! The VP will be critical to growing the firm's technology investing strategy alongside a group of highly regarded and experienced investors in the space.
The Vice President will be responsible for:
- Source, assess, and negotiate potential investment opportunities across the technology sector.
- Assisting with and managing the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Perform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant prior private equity experience
- Experience with financial modeling, and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Precise attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university, MBA preferred
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now!