A leading Private Equity firm based out of Charlotte, NC is looking to add a Vice President to their team. They are currently raising a new multi-million fund which will be north of $250 Million - which they will use to complete a target of 15+ investments. They look to invest in companies within the Healthcare Tech and Healthcare Services sectors and will be incredibly active this upcoming year. In this role, you would get to see all aspects of the investments process, while being a key player in the firms future expansion plans.
The Vice President will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the Structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
The Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of four years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market bank or a minimum of three years of Private Equity Experience
- Bachelor's Degree and/or MBA (is highly considered)
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Experience or interest in the Healthcare space