A leading, generalist middle-market Private Equity firm with a strong track record is looking to bring on a Private Equity Vice President to join their growing team.
With several decades of experience executing investments in the middle market and plans to raise a new fund this year, this Washington DC-based firm is looking to bolster their ranks at the Vice President level. Our client consistently executes 8-10 deals per year, with a focus on quality and returns over quantity. Having raised over $1B in their last fund and ambitions of raising about the same in this newest fund, this position offers a clear path upward and an opportunity to play a significant role in the continued growth of the firm.
Private Equity Vice President Responsibilities:
- Management of the entire transaction process from origination through execution
- Interfacing with third-party entities - both investors and portfolio company leadership
- Taking point on development of growth strategy for portfolio companies
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired companies to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Working directly with management teams of portfolio companies post transaction close
Private Equity Vice President Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Private Equity experience
- Must have previously obtained an MBA
- Healthy track record of executing transactions across several different sectors
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, operationally focused approach to investing and business
- An intellectual curiosity and passion for learning