A lower middle market business services focused private equity firm is looking at adding a Senior Associate to their deal team later this year!
The Private Equity Senior Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the structuring and negotiation of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
- Sourcing for new investments within the Industrial, Aerospace and Defense, and/or Agriculture and Chemicals spaces
The Private Equity Senior Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years of investment banking experience at a reputable bank (Focus within the three industry sectors) and 2 years of previous private equity experience
- Experience with M&A processes; closed transactions are preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (ie. Finance, Accounting, Economics, etc.) - MBA preferred
- Transaction experience across business services or related industries
Please apply now!