leading Private Equity firm based outside of the Nashville, TN area is looking to add a Senior Associate to their team. The firm has been established for decades and has successfully raised a handful of funds. They are currently investing out of a several hundred million dollar vehicle and look to invest in companies within the industrial, tech, consumer, and retail spaces. Given each fund they have raised has been significantly larger than the last, this firm has a very impressive track record and strong relationships with their investors.
In this role, you would get to see all aspects of the investments process, and there is opportunity to grow within the firm long term. Given the number of funds they have raised as well as their track record, this role offers the opportunity to join a highly active and successful fund for the next step in your investments career.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the Structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as Industrial, Technology, Consumer, and Retail