We are currently representing one of the world's leading financial advisory and asset management firm, who advise on: mergers, acquisitions, restructuring, capital structure and strategy.
The group focuses on developing and retaining relationships with leading private equity firms around the world. They are looking to add a VP Level Candidate to their Private Equity Coverage Group, within a Research Capacity.
- Research and track private equity groups
- Monitor deal activity including first cuts at PE buyer lists for pitches and new mandates
- Manage the coverage team's target list
- Track client facing activity
- Prepare meeting materials for the coverage team
- Ad-hoc Tasks
- Ideally will have 4+ Years Experience in relevant fields (Consulting, Research, IB, PE, etc.)
- Undergraduate degree in Data Analytics strongly preferred
- Strong undergraduate academic performance
- Past experience in data analysis including both the management and presentation of data for reporting and marketing purposes
- Past experience with PitchBook and DealCloud preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated
If this sounds like you apply now!